Your Passport for International Electrical Devices

If you’re planning an international trip, you’ll want to be familiar with adaptors and converters so you’re not left with a fried laptop or burned out shaver!

Adaptors simply enable the plug to fit into the outlet while converters make the plug fit AND convert the electricity to the proper voltage so the unit doesn’t overload, crackle and burn out! 

There are two types of converters -- one for appliances that produce heat such as hair dryers and another for devices such as shavers and laptops that require a lower wattage.  The best option is to purchase a dual wattage converter that will handle everything.  Happy travels!


No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.