When to call us!!

There are a number of different occassions when you should give us a call in regards to the real estate market or mortgage rates.

1/ When you are planning to move, either selling, buying or both. We sit down with you and review the market, sales of comparable homes and give you a complete breakdown of all costs so you can make a sound financial decision.

2/ When financial planning and you require value of you property for net worth, etc.

3/ When friends and aquaintances are considering a move. By calling us you know that they will be well looked after with their interests represented and we will send you a little something for thinking of us.

4/ When renewing your mortgage or refinancing - give us a call to see what competitive rates are out there. Banks often just send you a form in the mail and ask you to select the term and rate and send it back. It never hurts to compare and you can use that information to ensure your bank gives you the best rate available.

5/When you get your tax assessment notice early in January. You have until the end of January to appeal the assessment. We will determine if your assessment is correct and assist in appealing the assessment if it is too high, including going before the appeal board.

All these services are at no charge so please don't hesitate to call. We always enjoy hearing from you.


No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.