- The first thing you need to do is install Firefox which is a popular Internet browser.
- Next, download Adblock Plus and click "Add to Firefox".
- Click "Install Now" in the box that opens up. If the box does not automatically open up, you may need to click "Allow" in the banner that appears on the top of the web browser.
- Restart Firefox once the download is complete.
- Select "Tools" from the menu on the top of the Firefox Browser. Then click on "Adblock Plus Preferences" from the drop-down menu.
- Click on "Filters" and then select "Add Filters".
- Type http://*.googlesyndication.com/* into the box that appears. Then click "OK".
It's also easy to uninstall or change preferences if there are certain sites you do wish to see ads on. There are also ways to block Google from snooping through your online activity as this kind of tracking can be a major invasion of privacy. Just Google it to figure out how :)
Post Your Comment: