The Pearce Team

Service With Integrity

(604) 466-4549

Don's Greater Vancouver Real Estate Market Report

Vancouver Real Estate board overall

 
Single family houses year to date sales totalled 13,444 with the average sale price of $1,170,993. This 16% increase in number of sales and a 18% increase in average price year to date over last year same time period. Townhouse year to date sales totalled 5219 with an average sale price of $566,042. This is a 5% increase in the number of sales and a 4% increase in average price year to date over the same time period last year. Condominiums year to date sales totalled 12,111 with the average sale price of $454,817. This 1% decrease in number of sales and a 5% increase in average price year to date over the same time period last year.
Total of all types year to date here has been 30,774 sales with an average sale price of $786,550. This is a 7% increase in number of sales and a 16% increase in average price over last year same time period.

 

The volume of sales overall remained steady with the very little change over October.

 

Local Maple Ridge

 

Single family houses year to date sales totalled 918 with the average sale price of $501,252. This a 2% drop in number of sales and no change in average price year to date compared to the same time period last year. Townhouse year to date sales totalled 390 with an average sale price $310,107. This is a 21% increase in the number of sales and no change in average price year to date compared to last year same time period. Condominiums year to date sales totalled 187 with the average sale price of $203,426. This 3% decrease in number of sales and a 8% decrease in price year to date over last year same time period .Total of all types year to date here has been 1495 sales with an average sale price of $414,135. This is a 6% increase in number of sales and a 1% decrease in average price over last year same time period .

 

** Note - Our housing market remains stable in regards to volume and prices and is basically unchanged for the last 12 -18 months. This is possibly due to uncertainty about the HST to GST/PST change and how it will affect sales of new homes. It could also be reflecting global financial uncertainty.

 
For more detail just call 604-466-4549 or emailpearceteam@telus.net .

 

Prime Rate remains stable at 3% with term variable rate mortgages at 2.75% - A $300,000 mortgage at 2.75% for 30 years is $1223 month. Fixed term mortgages are available below 3.5% with some places offering as low as $3.19% for a 5 year fixed.

 

*** Yes! 35 year mortgages are still available - call for details

Comments:
No comments

Post Your Comment:

The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.