The Pearce Team Service With Integrity

(604) 466-4549

Toll Free - 1-888-467-5131

Membership Benefits

  • Save your Listing Searches
  • Email Alerts on new Listings
  • See new listings sooner
  • Tag your Favourites for later

Already A Member?

LINKS - Find out what is in and around Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows & the Lower Mainland!

 
Back to Blog
Radon is an invisible radioactive gas that occurs naturally in the environment from the breakdown of uranium in soil and rocks.  It doesn't present a concern when released outdoors but when radon becomes trapped inside a house, it can be very harmful to your health as it increases the risk of lung cancer.

Radon can seep into your home through gaps in floors, walls and foundations and the only way to know if you have high radon levels is to test for it.  You can purchase various inexpensive testing kits or call in a professional.  Radon concentrations vary from home to home so don't take any chances -- protect your family by testing your home for radon today.

Comments

No comments

Post Your Comment:

*indicates required fields.
Your Name:*
Please note, your email will not be shown publicly
Your Email (will not be published):*
Comment:*
Please type the text as it appears above: